Question . . .
Hey everyone, I was thinking the other day about my blog, and thinking that the look of it is boring, to me anyways, so I was thinking what you guys thought about a new template.
Lol, I don't know why I'm asking you guys this, I should just do it, lol, but it's always kinda scary when you change the template, so tell me what you think. Even though it's quite a random thought. heehee :P
Oh, and I will blog later on today too, quoting this amazing book that I'm reading called "Jesus Among Other Gods", and I want to type out the part about atheism and there stand on evil and why God doesn't exist. The author of this book, a very Godly man named Ravi Zacharias, is an amazing speaker, who speaks and debates all over the world. So that will come later.
Cheers!
Lol, I don't know why I'm asking you guys this, I should just do it, lol, but it's always kinda scary when you change the template, so tell me what you think. Even though it's quite a random thought. heehee :P
Oh, and I will blog later on today too, quoting this amazing book that I'm reading called "Jesus Among Other Gods", and I want to type out the part about atheism and there stand on evil and why God doesn't exist. The author of this book, a very Godly man named Ravi Zacharias, is an amazing speaker, who speaks and debates all over the world. So that will come later.
Cheers!


<< Home