Thursday, January 27, 2005

tooth surgery, and the weekend . . .

Wll, my tooth surgery is tomorrow morning. EEK! Since I'm quite a melodramatic person, it's kinda scary, but I think after I think about it all I need to put this all in perspective. I'm having a tooth removed, think how scary it would be having a lung transplant.
It's tomorrow morning, and I'm getting a tooth that my orthodonist said is called an "ankleloose tooth", which is fused to the bone, and my other teeth beside it have grown around it. Eventually what will happen is, if this tooth is not removed, all my teeth will fall out. Not good, lol.
They're going to put me under, with a needle, EEK! :S So hopefully that will go OK, I need to keep my mind off it, so no more talk about needles. :P
I was teaching gymnastics today, and two little kids from a certain family that's part of our homschooled gym group, gave me cards. They're such sweet kids. The cards said, "Dear Miss Allegro (lol, they did say my real name), hope your surgery goes well! I will pray for you!" They're such sweet, good kids, I love them.
It's so encouraging to have people praying for you. I found that a lot too with my piano exam, it's such an inspiration to know that people care. Even about little things like a tooth surgery (well, little *ahem*)
I'm also working on an essay I'm supposed to have done tonight . . . I don't know if it will happen though. For some reason I detest writing essays, don't know why.
I gtg, music lessons.
xoxo everyone!