babysitting
I'm at someone's house right now babysitting these adorable kids. I'm actually babysitting five kids right now ... ones a little baby. He's sleeping right now, and the other kids are watching a movie so now i have some time to go on here.
I got a haircut, if you guys didn't know already, lol. I got sidebangs, layers ... which i don't know if i like yet. The layers i mean. They seem to make my hair more curly and frizzy than it already is. Which isn't a good thing basically. GAH it's so cold in this house i'm freezing.
Chels came home. yayayayayayay. i missed her a lot when she was gone. but hopefully we're going to get together sometime this week and go shopping. She has dance camp all week though, this weekend I'm gone ... but we have to find a way. :P
This weekend i'm going to Owensound to a Folk Festival to see The Cottars (if that link doesn't work go to my music links on my sidebar and you'll find them on there). They're an amazing celtic group that i absolutely LOVE so it shall be amazing seeing them live. :D i can't wait.
i gtg check on the baby though, so i'll talk to you guys later! <3
I got a haircut, if you guys didn't know already, lol. I got sidebangs, layers ... which i don't know if i like yet. The layers i mean. They seem to make my hair more curly and frizzy than it already is. Which isn't a good thing basically. GAH it's so cold in this house i'm freezing.
Chels came home. yayayayayayay. i missed her a lot when she was gone. but hopefully we're going to get together sometime this week and go shopping. She has dance camp all week though, this weekend I'm gone ... but we have to find a way. :P
This weekend i'm going to Owensound to a Folk Festival to see The Cottars (if that link doesn't work go to my music links on my sidebar and you'll find them on there). They're an amazing celtic group that i absolutely LOVE so it shall be amazing seeing them live. :D i can't wait.
i gtg check on the baby though, so i'll talk to you guys later! <3


<< Home