scattering pieces
Longing to fade into countless nights
That buried my weary heart.
[...]
Fear is binding. It takes me and holds me and it seems I can't make it go. It's frustrating because I don't want to fear. I don't want to doubt. I just wanna trust.
[...]
But You brought an end to this dead hour
And meaning to this calloused life.
Held in Your arms but too far from my heart.
[...]
Cause God I can't keep on living like this. Waking each morning to find that I'm scared of what's ahead. I'm scared of everything. Is it bad to be scared? Or is it just normal. It's comforting to know that You know everything ahead, everything that's gonna happen to me, but I'm still scared. Sometimes I'm just so glad that I don't know what's happening ahead, but i know that You do and that's re-assuring.
[...]
These thoughts will carry me through the darkest nights,
While your eyes rest in mine.
[...]
Did you know there's things that only you know about? Did you know that I've shared stuff with you that no one else would ever imagine, no one else could understand. And that's why I told you. But you still went away, after a while you acted like you didn't care about anything I told you anymore. You acted liked you didn't care about what I had to say about anymore, you didn't care about me. And it hurt. And i hope you know that I will never be able to tell anyone else those things. You hold a special piece of my heart and I didn't think you would ever let that go. But you did. And I miss the way you always used to be.
[...]
I remember the way You loked at me
And the way You drew me close with one deep sigh.
Scattering pieces of my restless mind
Forgetting all that we have left behind.
[...]
I wish I could forget everything.
But I can't.
I wish I could see life without you.
But I can't.
That buried my weary heart.
[...]
Fear is binding. It takes me and holds me and it seems I can't make it go. It's frustrating because I don't want to fear. I don't want to doubt. I just wanna trust.
[...]
But You brought an end to this dead hour
And meaning to this calloused life.
Held in Your arms but too far from my heart.
[...]
Cause God I can't keep on living like this. Waking each morning to find that I'm scared of what's ahead. I'm scared of everything. Is it bad to be scared? Or is it just normal. It's comforting to know that You know everything ahead, everything that's gonna happen to me, but I'm still scared. Sometimes I'm just so glad that I don't know what's happening ahead, but i know that You do and that's re-assuring.
[...]
These thoughts will carry me through the darkest nights,
While your eyes rest in mine.
[...]
Did you know there's things that only you know about? Did you know that I've shared stuff with you that no one else would ever imagine, no one else could understand. And that's why I told you. But you still went away, after a while you acted like you didn't care about anything I told you anymore. You acted liked you didn't care about what I had to say about anymore, you didn't care about me. And it hurt. And i hope you know that I will never be able to tell anyone else those things. You hold a special piece of my heart and I didn't think you would ever let that go. But you did. And I miss the way you always used to be.
[...]
I remember the way You loked at me
And the way You drew me close with one deep sigh.
Scattering pieces of my restless mind
Forgetting all that we have left behind.
[...]
I wish I could forget everything.
But I can't.
I wish I could see life without you.
But I can't.


<< Home