Tuesday, May 30, 2006



"i have trained you well, you make me proud."
--
so i'm posting and i'm sorta /hot/ cause it's really warm outside. but my parents just put on the air conditioning... hurray. it's been such nice weather though, really hot... but i like it. i think later on i will go outside and do more work there, may as well tan while i'm working.
--
"are you ok?"
"yea, just some stuff going on"
"what kinda stuff?"
"***********************************************************************"
"are you serious"
"yea"
"that makes me so mad"
"i know it really hurt"
"i'm praying for you, i hope things get better. i just wish i could give you a hug"
"thanks"
"i love you"
"thanks"
--
Maybe I’ve been the problem
Maybe I’m the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself
The outcome feels the same
I’ve been thinking maybe I’ve been partly cloudy
Maybe I’m the chance of rain
And maybe I’m overcast
And maybe all my luck’s washed down the drain
I’ve been thinking about everyone, everyone
You look so lonely
But when I look at the stars, when I look at the stars
When I look at the stars, I see someone else
When I look at the stars, the stars
I feel like myself
Stars looking at a planet, watching entropy and pain
And maybe start to wonder
How the chaos in our lives could pass as sane
I've been thinking about the meaning of resistance
Of a hope beyond my own
And suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like home
I've been thinking about everyone, everyone you look so empty
("Stars", Switchfoot)
--