Friday, May 19, 2006

colour the coast with your smile

I think it is going to turn out to be rather long... but i'll be glad for the break. Tonight I had nothing to do except work, so that wasn't much fun. Tomorrow will be better, I have rehearsals for my ballet recital (which is tomorrow night!!) in the morning, and theeen let us see, oh yes more work in the afternoon, then the actual recital at night!! i'm stoked for that, i always look forward to recitals every year...

sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...

"Courage isn't the absence of fear. Courage is believing that God is bigger than your fear. Courage doesn't mean you are never afraid. It means you take the things you're afraid of, whether people or situations, and you face them head on in God's power."

*it's pretty much weird. all of this. just pretty much weird.