she sings to hide the tears.
she doesn't want to be seen crying cause she's too ashamed.
she tells everyone it's nothing.
but i see it's something in her eyes.
what are friendships for?
please just stop pushing me away.
--
All of the words in all of my life that could never explain and never describe
All of my love, which is nothing to hide so I lift up my hands and I worship
by Your grace You let me come and talk to You
It's not that i'm worthy Jesus I thank You
For the love that You've shown
she doesn't want to be seen crying cause she's too ashamed.
she tells everyone it's nothing.
but i see it's something in her eyes.
what are friendships for?
please just stop pushing me away.
--
All of the words in all of my life that could never explain and never describe
All of my love, which is nothing to hide so I lift up my hands and I worship
by Your grace You let me come and talk to You
It's not that i'm worthy Jesus I thank You
For the love that You've shown


<< Home