Thursday, May 11, 2006

silence

guess i have a question. where are You?
if you put your arms around me, maybe it would change the way i feel.
I guess I let myself believe that the outside might just bleed it's way in.
give me a reason to believe You'd never keep me incomplete.
trace the shape of my heart until it becomes more familiar to your eyes.
I won't give up on giving you the chance to blow my mind.
took some time to realize i've fallen.

I know I could turn to something other than you
'Cause I don't understand you and why you're after me
I've never been the saint you wanted me to turn to
And I can't see the view from the eyes you look at me through, oh no
But I'm alright, I'm alright, I'm alright, I'm alright.
-I'm Alright, Jars of Clay
--

I'd really love to climb my way into your heart and see what I could find.
and i still pray when i look into your eyes
you stare right down into something beautiful.
--

"it's different with you somehow. you know how some people just get tiring after a while? and you feel like you always have to be happy and act differently and try to be interesting, well i don't have that with you. i could spend a week straight with you and not feel like i have to be happy all the time. i can just be... myself. normal. whatever i am that day. thats what i love about you."
"heehee" :P
--

and though it makes no sense to me, you make me wanna sing.
it makes no sense...
--