paper rain*
thoughts
shorts
hot. sweaty. sticky.
drawing pictures
switchfoot
Julius Caesar
laundry
talks
chats
discussions
fights
learned lessons
air.
complications.
water.
soft hair
math/science
piano
Poulenc (Hymne)
ear training
walks
emails
14
-
surviving.
-
"i can't stop thinking about it"
"just stop"
"i can't though"
"stop thinking about it"
-
I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach
Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go
And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home
Remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange you said everything changed
You felt as if you had just woke up
And you said “this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”
(First Day of my Life, Bright Eyes)
-
"hey, remember me?"
"yea i remember you... walking away."
(something lysha said in a post before)
to those who are lonely.
to those who are rejected.
to those who hate.
to those who are angry.
to those who are bitter.
to those who cry.
i'm praying.
-
"it hurts"
"yea i know"
-
i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you
hey hey nothing new.
-
sitting. waiting. wishing.


<< Home