even angels cry.
Just in case, I will leave my things packed
So I can run away.
Cause I have no fear of drowning
It's the breathing thats taking all the work.
empty spaces with shadows hit by streetlights.
i wish...
i wish i had a big room with nothing in it, with a really nice floor, so i could dance in it whenever i felt like. wanna come dance with me?
dancing sad dances makes you sad inside. oh woah, how ironic. but sometimes there's just this ache there, and you can feel it when you move, it's a weird feeling to describe, but it's so cool when it happens. it's like.. finally you understand what it must have felt like. it doesn't always happen like that though.
so, you've got this grip on my heart, and i was wondering if you could let go just a little bit. for my sake? thank you.
oh what a relief. or is it...
http://www.myspace.com/matkearney (all i need = listen)
We're on the run I can see it in your eyes
If nothing is safe then I don't understand
i don't understand, i don't understand.
it's slipping away...
So I can run away.
Cause I have no fear of drowning
It's the breathing thats taking all the work.
empty spaces with shadows hit by streetlights.
i wish...
i wish i had a big room with nothing in it, with a really nice floor, so i could dance in it whenever i felt like. wanna come dance with me?
dancing sad dances makes you sad inside. oh woah, how ironic. but sometimes there's just this ache there, and you can feel it when you move, it's a weird feeling to describe, but it's so cool when it happens. it's like.. finally you understand what it must have felt like. it doesn't always happen like that though.
so, you've got this grip on my heart, and i was wondering if you could let go just a little bit. for my sake? thank you.
oh what a relief. or is it...
http://www.myspace.com/matkearney (all i need = listen)
We're on the run I can see it in your eyes
If nothing is safe then I don't understand
i don't understand, i don't understand.
it's slipping away...


<< Home