well good morning, how are you?
hm, the days move on.
it's funny how i never talk to you but when i need to you're always there.
thanks.
i find i get angry at the world cuase it can't give me what i want most.
but then... i remember that what i want most can't be found in this world.
remember, remember.
i want You to be everything to me, through my thoughts and in my life, i want to know Your peace.
i love fall. i always have.
Distant though am I Orange, gold and green Firing Flaming colours surround me-
i should go. i shall leave you with some lyrics. i'm kinda in love with this song. you should go listen to it somewhere, i don't know how, but you should.
i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you
**
Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
And you begin to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
-The Fray


<< Home