- it's a fight between my heart and mind, no one really wins this time -
I'm quite wordless at the moment.
Focus was pretty much a lot of fun, it was good to see people again.
But I hate separation more than anything in the world.
"monster loves you"
first snow today.
snow is so beautiful.
it's my favourite.
*
Could I let go of all that You’ve given
If it meant that it all would be Yours?
Could I sit at Your feet, and forget about me
And remember what I’m here for?
If I leave behind all that’s familiar
Can I do what has never been done?
If I believe in You, like You believe in me
Can You finish the work You’ve begun?
Honestly I need to be broken
Honestly I need to fall down
Go ahead and shake my foundation
‘Cause Honestly I’m figuring out
That of all that I have, all that I need is You
-Honestly, Elias Dummer



<< Home