God amazes me so much lately. I think I’m realizing His goodness more and more, He has given me more than I know, and so often I'm still jealous and greedy, and really impatient. I'm impatient alot, and it's not a good thing. I think I need to learn to just lay back sometimes, and just wait for things. It scares me alot when I have to let go and give things to God, because I like to be in control of things in my life, but it can't always be like that. And it scares me alot when God's telling me to wait and see, when I want to know now. I'm scared that things won't work out the way I'd like them too, but at the same time I'm scared I'm going to mess this up. Trust...
Freely you have received, freely give.
-Matthew 10:8
more of Him, less of me.
Freely you have received, freely give.
-Matthew 10:8
more of Him, less of me.


<< Home