Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I'm just trying to do what is right. And I know this is right. Though my heart can argue otherwise, my brain knows this is the only way. If I have good intentions, why I am I tortured by this? Do you not see where I am coming form? Even if you don't completely understand? I'm tired of feeling guilty for doing something that I know is the right thing for both of us. And if I try to fully explain why, you still won't understand because you can't relate. And the more I try to explain, the more confused you get; the farther you fall away. You don't understand because you don't want to understand, not really anyway. You don't understand because you can't accept itAnd you can't accept it because you refuse to understand. I can only do so much.I refuse to be bound by guilt when I am doing all that I possibly can to make things okay."

it's crazy how much I relate to that right now.


"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."
-Luke 6:26-28

I was reading my Bible the other day and I found that verse, and underlined it in red. Because I need to remember it alot more.

I miss you. Things aren't the same without you right here with me.