Catechsim test . . .
Yes, first one in my starting of cat in my church. I have to learn fifteen questions and answers, which isn't too bad. But seeing I haven't started memorizing till today, and the quiz thing is tomorrow, I'd better get at it! I detest memorizing really, but here is what I have to memorize.
Q. Where do we learn about God and salvation?
A. From the Bible.
Q. What are the three main truths we must learn?
A. 1) How great our sin is.
2) How we must be saved from our sin.
3)How we must live in thankfulness.
Q. How can we describe the Bible?
A. The Bible is the inspired, clear, infallible, sufficient, and authoratative Word of God.
Q. What does the Bible teach aboput God?
A. That God is the only eternal and unchangeable Spirit, perfect and infinite in wisdom, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
Q. What else do we learn from Him?
A. That He is the all-powerful, all-knowing and everywhere-present.
Q. Are there other Gods?
A. No, there is only one true and living God.
Q. Where do we find a short confession of all we should believe?
A. In the twelve articles of the Apostles Creed.
Q. How are these articles divided?
A. Into three parts:
1) First, of God the Father and our Creation
2) Second, of God the Son and our Redemption
3) Third, of God the Holy Spirit and our Sanctification
Q. If there is only one God why do we speak of the Father, Song and Holy Spirit?
A. Because in the Bible God speaks of Himself as three Persons in one Being.
Q. What does the Bible teach about creation?
A. That God made all things out of nothing in six days.
Q. How did He do that?
A. God spoke, and things came into being by His Word.
Q. How did God create man?
A. Out of the dust God made man male and female, in His own image.
Q. What do we mean by the providence of God?
A. That God upholds and governs all that He made.
Q. Does anything happen by chance?
A. No: for food and drink, health and sickness, riches and poverty and all things come not by chance but by His fatherly hand.
Q' How does God do this?
A. By His word and power.
That's what I have to memorize. A lot. Ah well, it will probably be good for me.
Anyways, I have to run. I have technique practice, celloo practice, choir, ballet, memorizing, and a party to go to tonight, so tata for now!
*hugs*
Oh yes, and look at the post below. Cho and I had a big conversation.
Q. Where do we learn about God and salvation?
A. From the Bible.
Q. What are the three main truths we must learn?
A. 1) How great our sin is.
2) How we must be saved from our sin.
3)How we must live in thankfulness.
Q. How can we describe the Bible?
A. The Bible is the inspired, clear, infallible, sufficient, and authoratative Word of God.
Q. What does the Bible teach aboput God?
A. That God is the only eternal and unchangeable Spirit, perfect and infinite in wisdom, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
Q. What else do we learn from Him?
A. That He is the all-powerful, all-knowing and everywhere-present.
Q. Are there other Gods?
A. No, there is only one true and living God.
Q. Where do we find a short confession of all we should believe?
A. In the twelve articles of the Apostles Creed.
Q. How are these articles divided?
A. Into three parts:
1) First, of God the Father and our Creation
2) Second, of God the Son and our Redemption
3) Third, of God the Holy Spirit and our Sanctification
Q. If there is only one God why do we speak of the Father, Song and Holy Spirit?
A. Because in the Bible God speaks of Himself as three Persons in one Being.
Q. What does the Bible teach about creation?
A. That God made all things out of nothing in six days.
Q. How did He do that?
A. God spoke, and things came into being by His Word.
Q. How did God create man?
A. Out of the dust God made man male and female, in His own image.
Q. What do we mean by the providence of God?
A. That God upholds and governs all that He made.
Q. Does anything happen by chance?
A. No: for food and drink, health and sickness, riches and poverty and all things come not by chance but by His fatherly hand.
Q' How does God do this?
A. By His word and power.
That's what I have to memorize. A lot. Ah well, it will probably be good for me.
Anyways, I have to run. I have technique practice, celloo practice, choir, ballet, memorizing, and a party to go to tonight, so tata for now!
*hugs*
Oh yes, and look at the post below. Cho and I had a big conversation.


<< Home