Saturday, November 13, 2004

CHORAL CONNECTION CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy and hyper! Seriously, it is going to be sooooo fun! Summer, Shimmer, Kaffeine, Alena, Cho, Singhey , Aria, and Lara are all going to be there! At first we thought Summer, Shimmer, Alena, and Kaffeine can't, but now they can, and it's all happy! So we'll be singing (Cho, Aria, GilGalad, Feanor, and me) and all our friends will be there to hear it! It's going to be so awesome!
We're singing really awesome songs. Some make me so happy, while others make me happy to the point I feel like balling.
And afterwards we're all going to Kelsey's to party! It's going to be so awesome!
Thanks for listening to all my rantings. I just have to let some of my hyperness out!
I wish you all could be there!
I'll blog all about!
Have great weekend!