well well . . .
well, my tooth surgery is finally over. It was quite the day though.
The morning of the surgery, I was saying goodbye to my Daddio, I turned around, everything was black, I smashed into our microwave stand, and fell to the floor. What I basically did was faint. It was kinda scary though, so now I have this bruise on the side of my head.
So we called the surgeon people, and they said they wouldn't take me, I had to go to the doctor and get it checked out first. By this time it's 10:30 AM, my appointment is at 11:30 AM, we have to go to the doctor first, and the surgery place was 45 minutes away. :S
The doctors said it was a "typical faint", and to have surgery as plained, so we had to quickly call back the surgeons, who had canceled my appointment for that day, and yeah.
So I eventually got there, and everything went really well. Since I hate needles, the anesthetic guy gave me a mask first, laughing gas, so I don't remember a thing about the needles in my hand or in my mouth, which was nice. :P
So that was my day. Very hectic for my Mom. ^_^
I don't really feel any hurt, and I hope to go to Summer's and Shimmer's choir concert today, which is, surprise surprise, 15 minutes away from my house. Kaffeine and Laila are also going to be there, so we'll have an awesome time.
Well, that's all for now, I think I'll post again on Monday about my piano mark. I don't think I've told most of you yet, but this post will get way too long, so tootaloos!
Hope you all have a great weekend! :0)
*hugs*
The morning of the surgery, I was saying goodbye to my Daddio, I turned around, everything was black, I smashed into our microwave stand, and fell to the floor. What I basically did was faint. It was kinda scary though, so now I have this bruise on the side of my head.
So we called the surgeon people, and they said they wouldn't take me, I had to go to the doctor and get it checked out first. By this time it's 10:30 AM, my appointment is at 11:30 AM, we have to go to the doctor first, and the surgery place was 45 minutes away. :S
The doctors said it was a "typical faint", and to have surgery as plained, so we had to quickly call back the surgeons, who had canceled my appointment for that day, and yeah.
So I eventually got there, and everything went really well. Since I hate needles, the anesthetic guy gave me a mask first, laughing gas, so I don't remember a thing about the needles in my hand or in my mouth, which was nice. :P
So that was my day. Very hectic for my Mom. ^_^
I don't really feel any hurt, and I hope to go to Summer's and Shimmer's choir concert today, which is, surprise surprise, 15 minutes away from my house. Kaffeine and Laila are also going to be there, so we'll have an awesome time.
Well, that's all for now, I think I'll post again on Monday about my piano mark. I don't think I've told most of you yet, but this post will get way too long, so tootaloos!
Hope you all have a great weekend! :0)
*hugs*


<< Home