Casting Crowns
well, there was going to be casting crowns, lyrics, but I can't find them, so that will come later. If I can find it. *sighs* I liked the title though, heh
my day:
got up *gasps*
didn't make my bed
took a shower
put conditioner in my hair and got dressed
ate a healthy breakfast. yes, I resisted the bagel with cream cheese and had an apple and a piece of bread with cheese.
thought that I should really start excercising. made a resolution to do it two times per week. let's see if it will last.
got to my Math
thought about how I didn't really feel like doing it, so I started with piano practice instead
while doing piano I thought about how lovely my prelude and fugue by Bach is, and thought what an amazing genius he really was. even though I've thought that thought a million times before
thought about how emotionally deep my Mozart is. And made up a story to go with each of the movements
got to 40 minutes practicing done, when ym sister insisted she needed to practice too
so not wanting to go do Math quite yet, I went upstairs to practice cello
practiced 35 minutes of that, and got tired of the awful sound I was making
thought about how I really need to work on my vibrato. why doesn't it ever want to work?
thought thought thought . . . . yeah
learned the second part of my cello Arioso song by Bach. It's all in tenor clef. why oh why? tenor clef takes too much time to learn how to read . . . .
finally got to my Math. thought about how I really don't like Math at all
learned about something that I forget what it was called . . . . my mind wanders a lot when I'm doing Math for some reason
when my mind was wandering I thought about my all my friends, and how far they all live away
wondered how my brother and Cho's first day of a new semester was going
thought that I should call Cho that night to ask her about it, remember that I have ballet and so does she . . . .
finally finished my Math. *pats self on back*
went back to piano to finish my practice
another half an hour passed
lunch. finally. yummy soup and bread. the good kind
read aloud with my Mom. We're reading a book called The King's Shadow, it's really good. And sad. You should all read it. :0)
after read aloud I got back to my work. it never seems to end
did Science, French, and other things. the normal
thought about how I always say "nothings happening". but what I really mean to say that everything is happening, but that everything that's happening is the normal, which is nothing new, so that's why I call it nothing new! I confuse myself . . . .
brother came home
did some more work, had a tea
I love tea. It makes me feel so warm and, content. I don't know why. The ideal setting always seems to have tea in it. Sitting on your window seat in the morning, watching the sunrise, thinking of what a wonderful new day it is, and a cup of steaming tea in your hand. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
helped my little sister get reayd for her ballet. helped her with her bunn
helped my Mom make the potatoes for supper
had a very yummy supper
got ready for ballet. had a wonderful time at ballet
came home, and practiced my Tale of the Oyster song. And fiddled around on the piano
thought about how wonderful PDG is, and how I can't wait tillthe next one *groans*
say the song "everybody loves my baby", because it's still in my head from PDG when we all sang it. that was so funny! Andrea playing the left hand of the piano part, me the right hand, Eldaglin his guitar, his sister the flute, and all the rest of us singing at the same time! good times ^_^
came home and finished my essay
essay. BLAH. I can never seem to come up witht the right words. It's frustrating!
then I came up with this word I thought was good, for my concluding sentence. the word"potentiality". to find out it wasn't really a word at all, so I changed it to potential. heh
and now that I have bored you all with my endless ramblings and boring day, I shall leave.
Thank you wonderful people for bearing with me. Listening to this all. how long is it? man oh man . . . .
Have a great night everyone!
<3 Allegro
my day:
got up *gasps*
didn't make my bed
took a shower
put conditioner in my hair and got dressed
ate a healthy breakfast. yes, I resisted the bagel with cream cheese and had an apple and a piece of bread with cheese.
thought that I should really start excercising. made a resolution to do it two times per week. let's see if it will last.
got to my Math
thought about how I didn't really feel like doing it, so I started with piano practice instead
while doing piano I thought about how lovely my prelude and fugue by Bach is, and thought what an amazing genius he really was. even though I've thought that thought a million times before
thought about how emotionally deep my Mozart is. And made up a story to go with each of the movements
got to 40 minutes practicing done, when ym sister insisted she needed to practice too
so not wanting to go do Math quite yet, I went upstairs to practice cello
practiced 35 minutes of that, and got tired of the awful sound I was making
thought about how I really need to work on my vibrato. why doesn't it ever want to work?
thought thought thought . . . . yeah
learned the second part of my cello Arioso song by Bach. It's all in tenor clef. why oh why? tenor clef takes too much time to learn how to read . . . .
finally got to my Math. thought about how I really don't like Math at all
learned about something that I forget what it was called . . . . my mind wanders a lot when I'm doing Math for some reason
when my mind was wandering I thought about my all my friends, and how far they all live away
wondered how my brother and Cho's first day of a new semester was going
thought that I should call Cho that night to ask her about it, remember that I have ballet and so does she . . . .
finally finished my Math. *pats self on back*
went back to piano to finish my practice
another half an hour passed
lunch. finally. yummy soup and bread. the good kind
read aloud with my Mom. We're reading a book called The King's Shadow, it's really good. And sad. You should all read it. :0)
after read aloud I got back to my work. it never seems to end
did Science, French, and other things. the normal
thought about how I always say "nothings happening". but what I really mean to say that everything is happening, but that everything that's happening is the normal, which is nothing new, so that's why I call it nothing new! I confuse myself . . . .
brother came home
did some more work, had a tea
I love tea. It makes me feel so warm and, content. I don't know why. The ideal setting always seems to have tea in it. Sitting on your window seat in the morning, watching the sunrise, thinking of what a wonderful new day it is, and a cup of steaming tea in your hand. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
helped my little sister get reayd for her ballet. helped her with her bunn
helped my Mom make the potatoes for supper
had a very yummy supper
got ready for ballet. had a wonderful time at ballet
came home, and practiced my Tale of the Oyster song. And fiddled around on the piano
thought about how wonderful PDG is, and how I can't wait tillthe next one *groans*
say the song "everybody loves my baby", because it's still in my head from PDG when we all sang it. that was so funny! Andrea playing the left hand of the piano part, me the right hand, Eldaglin his guitar, his sister the flute, and all the rest of us singing at the same time! good times ^_^
came home and finished my essay
essay. BLAH. I can never seem to come up witht the right words. It's frustrating!
then I came up with this word I thought was good, for my concluding sentence. the word"potentiality". to find out it wasn't really a word at all, so I changed it to potential. heh
and now that I have bored you all with my endless ramblings and boring day, I shall leave.
Thank you wonderful people for bearing with me. Listening to this all. how long is it? man oh man . . . .
Have a great night everyone!
<3 Allegro


<< Home