happy happy . . .
I'm so happy right now. OK, I'll start at the beginning.
Well, yesterday (Thursday) in the morning, I was going nuts, because I had piano, voice, and harmony lessons all in the same morning. Which is a ton of stuff to do all at once. It amounts to about three hours, which is a LOT. The good thing was though that my dearest friend Cho was done exams (read her blog) and that meant she had the rest of the week off. Which meant that afternoon she could come and coach gymnastics with me, like she used to do before she went to school! *sobs*
anyways, so we had so much fun, coaching all our little people.
And after that we went home, Cho went to her own home, because my grandparents game over that night. We had such a yummy supper. I just finished eating leftover apple crisp from dessert. I love aplle crisp. mmmm, it's my favourite. I think I like anything with apples though. Anyways . . .
then that night we got together again, with our two brothers, which was fun. We were so hyper, and laughing so hard. It's so funny when you laugh so hard and you just can't stop. And the thing you're actually laughing about is no big deal in the first place and what you're laughing about isn't actually funny, heh.
So Cho and I gave eachother manicures, well, she gave me a manicure. It was actually kinda weird. I had to soak my hands in this olive oil, and then she's push my cuticles back, and make everything look all nice, lol. It was actually kinda cool!
And we also watched the Apprentice, I don't know if yu guys have heard of it. It's some kind of reality show with Donald Trump, that I watch to amuse myself.
So we all had a ton of fun . . .
And today I was very proud of myself, cause I actually cleaned my room, did a cello practice, some piano, and a Math lesson. All that morning.
And tonight *bounces around* I have PDG! I'm so excited, this is my first time going, it should be a lot of fun. And it's awesome that I get to see all my wonderful friends again. :0)
Well, sorry about this funny kind of post. The things I said were funny probably seemed weird to you guys, heh, but anyways. You had to be there. :0)
I will now leave!
Have a nice weekend everyone! <3
Well, yesterday (Thursday) in the morning, I was going nuts, because I had piano, voice, and harmony lessons all in the same morning. Which is a ton of stuff to do all at once. It amounts to about three hours, which is a LOT. The good thing was though that my dearest friend Cho was done exams (read her blog) and that meant she had the rest of the week off. Which meant that afternoon she could come and coach gymnastics with me, like she used to do before she went to school! *sobs*
anyways, so we had so much fun, coaching all our little people.
And after that we went home, Cho went to her own home, because my grandparents game over that night. We had such a yummy supper. I just finished eating leftover apple crisp from dessert. I love aplle crisp. mmmm, it's my favourite. I think I like anything with apples though. Anyways . . .
then that night we got together again, with our two brothers, which was fun. We were so hyper, and laughing so hard. It's so funny when you laugh so hard and you just can't stop. And the thing you're actually laughing about is no big deal in the first place and what you're laughing about isn't actually funny, heh.
So Cho and I gave eachother manicures, well, she gave me a manicure. It was actually kinda weird. I had to soak my hands in this olive oil, and then she's push my cuticles back, and make everything look all nice, lol. It was actually kinda cool!
And we also watched the Apprentice, I don't know if yu guys have heard of it. It's some kind of reality show with Donald Trump, that I watch to amuse myself.
So we all had a ton of fun . . .
And today I was very proud of myself, cause I actually cleaned my room, did a cello practice, some piano, and a Math lesson. All that morning.
And tonight *bounces around* I have PDG! I'm so excited, this is my first time going, it should be a lot of fun. And it's awesome that I get to see all my wonderful friends again. :0)
Well, sorry about this funny kind of post. The things I said were funny probably seemed weird to you guys, heh, but anyways. You had to be there. :0)
I will now leave!
Have a nice weekend everyone! <3


<< Home