back once again
Heylo everyone!
Life has been good since I last posted . . . full of interesting stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary, but busy.
When was the last time I actually posted about my life *thinks* that was I think last Tuesday. wow, that was a while ago. So much has happened!
Last Wednesday was my birthday, which was a lot of fun. ehehe, nice, descriptive, different words with inpiring adjectives! NOT. I have no inspiration for writing well right now. That was a weird sounding sentence. Hey, it's March Break! *wink*
For my birthday Aria gave me a little mug with music notes on it, and my borhter gave me a charm for my bracelet, and my parents had already bought me a present the week before, which was, clothes! Clothes are so expensive these days, it's scary. It doesn't help I guess that I like all the stores with the most expensive clothes, lol. I got most of the clothes that I got from American Eagle, so you guys know what I mean. :P
And . . . the most exciting part of it all is that for my birthday my parents are going to take me to Ottawa! This week, Wednesday to Friday. It will be a ton of fun (wow, that was energetic. :P) While we're there we're going to go see the play Cinderella, performed by the National Ballet of Canada, at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. That will be amazing, I'm looking forward to that especially. I've seen the National Ballet on TV and stuff before, but never actually LIVE. EEEE! :D
Thursday was a normal day . . . piano lessons in the morning, which went really well. Since after my exam I've gotten a whole bunch of amazing songs, it's great! Right now I'm working on two Chopin Nocturnes, Bach's Prelude and Fugue in F#+, a Mozart sonata, and Scriabin study. The Scriabin study is absolutely gorgeous. It gives me the shivers. He's such an amazing song writer, his melodies, WOW. It's hard to describe, you have to listen to his music. :0)
Coaching gymnastics in the afternoon. The little kids in my group are doing so well, I'm so proud of them. Their all such good listeners too. It's interesting seeing the kids who come from Christian parents, and going to the gym other times with my Mom to coach and seeing kids who don't necessarily come from good homes. There's such a difference! That's why I thank God I've been placed in a Christian family, in a covenant home.
Friday . . . OH! ehehe, how could I forget? Cho and I had a sleepover that night, after helping my Mom coach her hot shots group (pre- pre competitive girls). As usual, always a ton of fun . . . except for the sad thought always that we knew Andrea would have been with us. We were planning to go to her play that night (and see everyone else who was in it), and then take Andrea home with us to sleepover. It didn't quite work out though, plus Andrea would have been way too tired too, which I understand totally.
So, Cho and I were hyper as usual, having fun. Next day was choir (CC ROCKS!!!!!) and my balet was canceled because the weather was bad. Which was kinda weird, because the weather wasn't really bad, but oh well, I didn't really feel like going anyways, I wasn't really feeling good. Screw the complications . . . . :P
Then on Sunday we had two baptisms at our church, and then that night Cho called me to say that Andrea, Maiden, Summer, and Shimmer were at her house, for no reason (I think) and we had sooo much fun! I went over there, and we talked and sang and played the piano and danced to funky music, haha. SO that was a ton of fun too!
Anyways, I have ballet tonight *huge sigh* which means I can't go to the blogger party at Andrea's, which is extremely . . . unbearable. *sobs* but I'll see you all again soon. :D
oh, for all of you who comment on my tagboard, it is now at the bottom of the page. And for those of you who haven't signed my questmap . . . please do!
so, cherrIos! (see, mines different then Summer's . . . the "I" is capitolized. :P)
legro
Life has been good since I last posted . . . full of interesting stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary, but busy.
When was the last time I actually posted about my life *thinks* that was I think last Tuesday. wow, that was a while ago. So much has happened!
Last Wednesday was my birthday, which was a lot of fun. ehehe, nice, descriptive, different words with inpiring adjectives! NOT. I have no inspiration for writing well right now. That was a weird sounding sentence. Hey, it's March Break! *wink*
For my birthday Aria gave me a little mug with music notes on it, and my borhter gave me a charm for my bracelet, and my parents had already bought me a present the week before, which was, clothes! Clothes are so expensive these days, it's scary. It doesn't help I guess that I like all the stores with the most expensive clothes, lol. I got most of the clothes that I got from American Eagle, so you guys know what I mean. :P
And . . . the most exciting part of it all is that for my birthday my parents are going to take me to Ottawa! This week, Wednesday to Friday. It will be a ton of fun (wow, that was energetic. :P) While we're there we're going to go see the play Cinderella, performed by the National Ballet of Canada, at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. That will be amazing, I'm looking forward to that especially. I've seen the National Ballet on TV and stuff before, but never actually LIVE. EEEE! :D
Thursday was a normal day . . . piano lessons in the morning, which went really well. Since after my exam I've gotten a whole bunch of amazing songs, it's great! Right now I'm working on two Chopin Nocturnes, Bach's Prelude and Fugue in F#+, a Mozart sonata, and Scriabin study. The Scriabin study is absolutely gorgeous. It gives me the shivers. He's such an amazing song writer, his melodies, WOW. It's hard to describe, you have to listen to his music. :0)
Coaching gymnastics in the afternoon. The little kids in my group are doing so well, I'm so proud of them. Their all such good listeners too. It's interesting seeing the kids who come from Christian parents, and going to the gym other times with my Mom to coach and seeing kids who don't necessarily come from good homes. There's such a difference! That's why I thank God I've been placed in a Christian family, in a covenant home.
Friday . . . OH! ehehe, how could I forget? Cho and I had a sleepover that night, after helping my Mom coach her hot shots group (pre- pre competitive girls). As usual, always a ton of fun . . . except for the sad thought always that we knew Andrea would have been with us. We were planning to go to her play that night (and see everyone else who was in it), and then take Andrea home with us to sleepover. It didn't quite work out though, plus Andrea would have been way too tired too, which I understand totally.
So, Cho and I were hyper as usual, having fun. Next day was choir (CC ROCKS!!!!!) and my balet was canceled because the weather was bad. Which was kinda weird, because the weather wasn't really bad, but oh well, I didn't really feel like going anyways, I wasn't really feeling good. Screw the complications . . . . :P
Then on Sunday we had two baptisms at our church, and then that night Cho called me to say that Andrea, Maiden, Summer, and Shimmer were at her house, for no reason (I think) and we had sooo much fun! I went over there, and we talked and sang and played the piano and danced to funky music, haha. SO that was a ton of fun too!
Anyways, I have ballet tonight *huge sigh* which means I can't go to the blogger party at Andrea's, which is extremely . . . unbearable. *sobs* but I'll see you all again soon. :D
oh, for all of you who comment on my tagboard, it is now at the bottom of the page. And for those of you who haven't signed my questmap . . . please do!
so, cherrIos! (see, mines different then Summer's . . . the "I" is capitolized. :P)
legro


<< Home