Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm so sad at the moment. I just found out today that my cello teacher is going to school again, and that he will probably move to the States, which will mean that he can't teach me anymore. It's so sad, I don't know if I'll ever like a different cello teacher! lol
Their hoping not to get into the hassle of moving though, so that will mean that hopefully he can still teach me. hopefully.

Nothing happened today. So there's nothing really to blog about. I hate just blogging about my day, it's like, this is what I did, and then I went there, and then I did this. It's so uninteresting to read most of the time. Unless you've had an exciting day. ok. enough of this.

I like this template, but I'm not sure if I'll want to keep it. I liked my white template too, but it was messing up, I tried to fix it, it just won't work! You know, the links and all the sidebar on the bottom of my page. I picked a new template though, another colour even, just to see if it would work. But even with the other color it didn't! So I switched it back to the white template, and put the links on the sidebar, but then it all went to the bottom of the page. So I thought I'd just get a totally different template, since the other one was not going to work for me. Maybe some day I'll get smarter and know how to deal with these confruzzling templates. They confuse me, but I'm starting to get to know this one better.

Sunday was so awesome. We had a guest preacher in from Mississippi. He's my favourite preacher, I've heard him quite a lot. He visits out church occassionally from ever since I could remember. The way he preaches, wow, I've never heard anyone explain the scriptures like he does. It jsut seems to open up, and I just know what he's saying and what that passage means! The way he explains it, he makes it so clear and understandable, but still complex at the same time. He preached on Psalm 130 and Psalm 133. I want to post Psalm 130 right now.

"Out of the depths I hace cried to You, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities
O Lord, who could stand?
But there is forgiveness with You.
That You my be feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits.
And in His Word I do hope.
My soul waits for the Lord, more than those who watch for the morning-
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.
O Israel, hope in the Lord;
For with the Lord there is mercy,
And with him Him is abundant redemption.
And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities."

Isn't that a beautiful Psalm? I love it, it's so comforting.

Another thing I thought about posting is an excerpt from a book I'm reading for my devotions, called "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George. It's at the beginning of the book, and right now she's talking about choosing time to spend with God, and how your heart can be devoted to God.

"Choose to spend time with God -- Here's how one woman after God's own heart put it: "I don't want to be robbed of even one of God's riches by not taking time to let Him invade my life. By not listening to what He is telling me. By allowing the routine, pressing matters of my minutes to bankrupt me of the time for the most exciting, most fulfilling relationship in life."

Well, I had better go. Ballet again tonight, and my ride is going to be here in . . . oh shoot, ten minutes. And I'm not near ready! *sigh*

God bless.

Allegro