Thursday, February 24, 2005


I love this picture for some reason. So I thought I'd post it. Posted by Hello

The festival is going really well, and it's almost over! Already! The festival week flies by so fast!
Tomorrow is going to be my busy day. I ahve three singing classes (one is a concert group, which you have to sing three songs for) so that will be five singing songs tomorrow. One of those is my Tale of the Oyster. I'm hoping it goes really well. *wink*
And I also ahve to play my Cat and Mouse, Gr.10 piece, tomorrow. The adjudicator, Clark Bryan, has heard me play it before. Actually, I played it for him I think almost a year ago in a master class. So that will be interesting. We'll see if he remembers who I am. Hopefully not. ^_^
And the last thing tomorrow would be my quick study. Basically what that is is it's a piece that the adjudicator gave to me at the beginning of the week, and I have to learn it and perform it for him in a week. It's a song called Autumn Landscape. It's actually not that hard. A lot of meter changes and polytonality and stuff. I'm the only one in the class, so it will be like a little master clas. I'm looking forward to it.
Aria played all her violin songs today, which I ahd to accompany her for. It went really well, I think she got three firsts. So she was quite happy. :0)

heh, I have to post this. It's SO funny. It's a little "farewell poem" one of my friends made up for me (her name's Katie.) She makes me laugh SO hard. OK.
"Farewell to thee my dearest of friends
I hope our love just never ends!
And as I look on yonder horizon
I'll think of you as you graze with the bison."
It even rhymes! She's so amazing at writing poetry! LOL! *wink*

Anyways, I have another class tonight, so I'd better go.
Hope you all are having a great week! :D
xoxo
Allegro