Less Like Scars
It's been a hard year//but I'm climbing out of the rubble//these lessons are hard//healing changes are subtle//but every day it's///less like tearing more like building//less like captive more like willing//less like brekdown more like surrender//less like haunting more like remember///and I feel You here and You're picking up the pieces//forever faithful//it seemed out ofmy hands, a bad situation//but You are able//and in Your hands the pain and hurt//look less like scars and more like character///less like a prison more like my room it's//less like a casket more like a womb//less like dying more like transcending//less like fearless like and ending///and I feel You here//and you're picking up the pieces//forever faithful//it seemed out of my hands//a bad situation//but You are able//and in Your hands the pain and hurt//look less like scars///just a little while ago//I couldn't feel the power or the hope//I couldn't cope, I couldn't feel a thing//just a little while back//I was desperate, broken, laid out//hoping You would come///and I need You//and I want You here//and I fell You///and I know You're here//and you're picking out the pieces//forever faithful//it seemed out of my hands// a bad bad situation//but You are able//and in Your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars//and more like character . . . . //
Aren't those lovely lyrics? The song was written by a Christian singer called Sara Groves, she's actually quite a good singer/songwriter.
Agh, I have got this annoying cold, which is extremely bad. Baically because I have the festival next week, and I have to sing a lot of songs. As long as it doesn't go into my throat, cause you can sing I guess with it al in your head. Don't ask me how, heh. I guess I'll have to learn pretty fast! :P
And a welcome goes to some new bloggers. Monica and Odi-Wan. If you want their links, go to Summer's blog. LOL. Because I don't know them. YET.
I gtg though. I've already done logic and French today, and I have a cello lesson this afternoon, and an open house tonight to go to, so Cheers!
legro
Aren't those lovely lyrics? The song was written by a Christian singer called Sara Groves, she's actually quite a good singer/songwriter.
Agh, I have got this annoying cold, which is extremely bad. Baically because I have the festival next week, and I have to sing a lot of songs. As long as it doesn't go into my throat, cause you can sing I guess with it al in your head. Don't ask me how, heh. I guess I'll have to learn pretty fast! :P
And a welcome goes to some new bloggers. Monica and Odi-Wan. If you want their links, go to Summer's blog. LOL. Because I don't know them. YET.
I gtg though. I've already done logic and French today, and I have a cello lesson this afternoon, and an open house tonight to go to, so Cheers!
legro


<< Home