Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Who Am I? -casting crowns

Who Am I that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I that the bright and morning star
Would choose to light the way
for my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

Ch. I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You, You hear me when I'm calling
Lord you catch me when I'm falling
And you've told me who I am
I am yours.
I am Yours.

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I that the voic that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Bot because of what I've done
But because of who You are

(Chorus)

Whom shall I fear? Cause I am yours
I am yours . . . .

Aren't those wonderful lyrics? The songs by a group called Casting Crowns (if you can't get to that link, it's because its ".com". It might be ".net" or ".org". lol) I've never really hear them before, but my Mom bought this accompaniment track for this song, and the original recording by the group was on there, and I was like, WOW! That's awesome!
So I don't know if their totally amazing, I just fell in love with this song.
The lead singer's voice is kind of like the lead singer's voice in the Christian rock band Creed. So that's cool.
Sometimes I have to ask that exact quesiotn.
Who am I? Wha do other think of me? Do they like me, do they think I'm kind, a good friend, someone they can trust and talk to? Or am I just one of those people they have on their links, or on MSN, or just someone that they know?
One of the worst feelings for me is to have someone I know doesn't think they can trust me. That thinks I'm too young or unexperienced to hear the hurts and feelings. To know what their going through.
Cause I want to be there in the hard times for my friends.
Anyways, enough of my ramblings. I shall go now.
More to come.
love to you all,
legro