"the abstract and the obvious"
heh, doesn't Summer inspire us all? :P
agh. I forgot to put conditioner in my hair this morning, and forgot to brush it too, so now it looks like dreadlocks, because it's all frizzy and it decided to curl today. How could I have forgot? man oh man . . . .
Well, that's my story. I shall now take leave.
Oh, don't forget to post your pin on my guestmap. NOW. lol, no. When you want to and have time. :P
Well, this was a very random post. More to come. That you guys will actually want to read. How come my blog is always so boring, lifeless, and not interesting?
And I'm thinking a lot about mind boggling things. I don't know if I can post about it though, because I don't really knwo what to think about them. Their so confusing!
Well, tootaloos.
xoxo
Legro
agh. I forgot to put conditioner in my hair this morning, and forgot to brush it too, so now it looks like dreadlocks, because it's all frizzy and it decided to curl today. How could I have forgot? man oh man . . . .
Well, that's my story. I shall now take leave.
Oh, don't forget to post your pin on my guestmap. NOW. lol, no. When you want to and have time. :P
Well, this was a very random post. More to come. That you guys will actually want to read. How come my blog is always so boring, lifeless, and not interesting?
And I'm thinking a lot about mind boggling things. I don't know if I can post about it though, because I don't really knwo what to think about them. Their so confusing!
Well, tootaloos.
xoxo
Legro


<< Home