being happy . . . even though it's raining
- because I got these really yummy candies for Valentine's Day
- because I went to this amazing concert, featuring the amazing Andre LaPlante. WOW. More on that later.
- because I went shopping
- because I got this awesome new purse
- because I got this really cool skirt and shirt to go with it
- because I had New York Fries. (that's minor though, heh)
- because I get to see Lara at her birthday soon. And see all those other lovely people, and meet Lysh. and see everyone, ok, I'm going to start singing with excitment, so I'll stop now.
- because I have ballet tonight
- because I have such awesome friends, which makes me so happy
- because I have an awesome family
- and the list goes on . . . .
yes! There's many more reasons. But yes, the "new creamy and fruity" starbursts that I'm eating are very good.
And the concert! THE concert! Well, at noon today, at the music faculty at the UWO, there was a recital featuring Andre LaPlante, an amazing, AMAZING pianist. Today he played a Beethoven sonata, Schubert, Liszt, and Ravel. They were all my favourites, obviously, LOL, but I absolutely loved the Schubert. It was making me cry, and the way he played it was making me cry harder. wow, how can you not be affected by that kind of music? I don't think there's a way. PLUS afterwards we got to talk to him, and I shook his hand! how amazing, LOL, I don't think I'll wash my hands for a week! On second thought, heh, I think I will. :P
THEN there was the shopping. heh, I don't want to sound obsessed, cause I'm not, but I love shopping! And I got this awesome purse from American Eagle, it's like Cho's, but different. YEAH. lol Let me explain it better. It's the same kinda style as her deliciously-pink-everybody-wants-it-purse *ROTFL* but it's whitish, and smaller, and beautiful. yes, I love it. :P
Then there was the new skirt and sweater that I got from Jacobs, and yay, I finally found something nice for church on Sundays, or for a casual dress up thing. I couldn't find anything, so now I'm happy. It's like a dark corduory (sp?) knee length skirt, with a light blue sweater, and yeah. Sorry guys. :P
And yeah, my post would go on, except that I have to go. Ballet tonight, and I have to catch up on the work that I didn't do this morning and afternoon.
xoxo
legro


<< Home