Thursday, February 17, 2005

One Thing I know

And the clouds just parted on a corner of my life
And I can see for miles
And the things I was stuck on
Things I thought would never change
They just broke open wide

This is the one thing I know
You said you won’t let me go
You said you won’t let me go

And the veil just liftedI can finally understand
The way you work in me
But even if I didn’t
You are still a sovereign God
Who has a plan for me
It ‘s good to know you work with hurt and broken souls
And that you’ll take a soul like mine

And it feels like I’ve been waking up
Only to fight with the same old stuffI was caught in the habits of a lifetime
Giving up I could never find the right timeAll the indefensible things I would defend
All the million ways that my heart was bent
Then the clouds just parted

Yes, some more Sara Groves lyrics. HEr site, I found out, is www.saragroves.com
I think those are all the lyrics, I'm not sure, I foudn them on the site, so I thought, yeah, I don't have to type it, lol
I shall try to fix my blog up soon, like, the links are all the way at the bottom! *sigh* SUmmer said she'll try to do it when she has time. I shall bribe her or something. *winkage*

I'm majorly excited, tomorrow is Lara's birthday party! It's going to be so much fun, having fun, hanging out, and I get to meet Lysha! And see all my amazing friends, and yeah! I shall tell you all about it after.

Well, I gtg. I thought I should probably post, because I haven't in a while. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon again
Cheers everyone!
legro