Monday, February 21, 2005

Festival Week!

yes, it has come. *silence* no, lol, this weeks always fun, but busy, so that means I won't be posting too much. :0(
Today I have to play two songs, my Bach and Mendelssohn. My brother and I are in the same class for my Bach (it's a List A class) so that will be, heh, interesting. *wink*
And tomorrow I have to accompany Aria for all of her voice songs, which will be busy. She's singing five solos, and then I'm doing two duets with her as well. I still need to work on memorizing them. :P
And tomorrow Cho and I are play our duet against our brothers. oooh, pressure. :P We still have to work on it a bit, hopefully we will find the time before tomorrow.
And yeah, the rest of the week is basically like that.
lol, this is one boring post. Today I'm doing this, tomorrow I'm doing this. yeah.
The weekend was a ton of fun. I went to Lara's on Friday, and when I came home, I was like, empty feeling. Everyone was gone, I come home, and I felt all sad and alone. I always get that when I'm with friends though. It's strange somehow.
And I met Lysha, which was so awesome. She's so beautiful and pretty and smart and amazing . . . . yeah. I'm embarrasing her, so I'll stop. *winkage* And of course the other amazing people there, I love them so much. *hugs*

Church yesterday was awesome. I love going to church, it's so refreshing after a long week.

And this is such a boring post, I've said that already too, so now I'll leave. I have NO inspiration at all. I hate it when that happens.

OH! one more thing, I watched Napolean Dynamite. OH YEAH. that is the funniest, most random movie ever. Very amusing. :P

SO everyone, peace out. *winks*

Legro <3