can't . . . type . . . *falls asleep*
I'm so . . . tired.
The festival is done. It was an awesome week of music making, it always is every year. Now it's time to sleep for a week, LOL.
Yesterday was my busy day, but it went really well! I had a singing class at 10:15 AM, which wasn't too early. It was my broadway class, the Tale of the Oyster song. It actually went really well! I didn't laugh *winkage* and I got 2nd place. My second song was a folksong class, which went ok, except that I have a cold. So one time I was breathing for the next phrase, and nothing came out! lol Plus my accompanist was playing really slowly, and she doesn't really listen, so I didn't know how try to speed up subtly (sp?) without making the song sound bad. Oh well. It happens. So I got 2nd place in that one too. My last singing class was a concert group, which is basically you have to sing three art songs. I actually was able to sing through my cold that class, so I got 1st.
My Gr.10 piano class I got 1st as well. YAY! lol There was another girl in my class who played the same song, but my advantage was that I had a master class witht he adjudicator on the same song before. So all the things he said to her I had already done and added to my music.
I had one more class after that, which i got 1st in as well. (I was the only one in the class too, lol, but oh well. ^_^)
Yesterday night I had to babysit, and then I went to the Silver Tray, Rosebowl, and other scholarships night that the festival has. I didn't play in it, maybe next year, but Cho sang. I sadly showed up at the end of the actual concert, so I didn't hear her sing, but I know she did well. She always sings beautifully. I'll probably embarrass her (man, I don't even know if that's spelt right. My brain is too tired. Good excuse! ^_~)
I was just in time to go partaying afterwards. We just went to Kelsey's with Cho, our brothers, Aria, and our brothers friends Gabe and Geoff (pronounced Jeff, LOL), and another girl who won a scholarship. It was a lot of fun. heh, we sat in the same spot that we sat in after our choir concert and everyone was there, like Summer, Shimmer, Jill, Kaff, Andrea, Lara, everyone. *sniff* ^_^
Oh, my sister Aria changed her blog template, so she's like everyone to go see it. It's really pretty. :0)
Well, I had better run. I have ballet this morning, and choir practice this afternoon.
I can't resist saying I love you, LOL, so I will.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
(that was for Summer *winkage*)
cheers everyone
Allegro
The festival is done. It was an awesome week of music making, it always is every year. Now it's time to sleep for a week, LOL.
Yesterday was my busy day, but it went really well! I had a singing class at 10:15 AM, which wasn't too early. It was my broadway class, the Tale of the Oyster song. It actually went really well! I didn't laugh *winkage* and I got 2nd place. My second song was a folksong class, which went ok, except that I have a cold. So one time I was breathing for the next phrase, and nothing came out! lol Plus my accompanist was playing really slowly, and she doesn't really listen, so I didn't know how try to speed up subtly (sp?) without making the song sound bad. Oh well. It happens. So I got 2nd place in that one too. My last singing class was a concert group, which is basically you have to sing three art songs. I actually was able to sing through my cold that class, so I got 1st.
My Gr.10 piano class I got 1st as well. YAY! lol There was another girl in my class who played the same song, but my advantage was that I had a master class witht he adjudicator on the same song before. So all the things he said to her I had already done and added to my music.
I had one more class after that, which i got 1st in as well. (I was the only one in the class too, lol, but oh well. ^_^)
Yesterday night I had to babysit, and then I went to the Silver Tray, Rosebowl, and other scholarships night that the festival has. I didn't play in it, maybe next year, but Cho sang. I sadly showed up at the end of the actual concert, so I didn't hear her sing, but I know she did well. She always sings beautifully. I'll probably embarrass her (man, I don't even know if that's spelt right. My brain is too tired. Good excuse! ^_~)
I was just in time to go partaying afterwards. We just went to Kelsey's with Cho, our brothers, Aria, and our brothers friends Gabe and Geoff (pronounced Jeff, LOL), and another girl who won a scholarship. It was a lot of fun. heh, we sat in the same spot that we sat in after our choir concert and everyone was there, like Summer, Shimmer, Jill, Kaff, Andrea, Lara, everyone. *sniff* ^_^
Oh, my sister Aria changed her blog template, so she's like everyone to go see it. It's really pretty. :0)
Well, I had better run. I have ballet this morning, and choir practice this afternoon.
I can't resist saying I love you, LOL, so I will.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
(that was for Summer *winkage*)
cheers everyone
Allegro


<< Home