I just lost my inspiration
*sigh*
now I don't know what to post about, except the things I want. haha
-a piano in my room
-to have another Choral Conection concert now lol
-not to have my cello teacher move away
-to not have Math, or to be done my Math. That's not as good, but you know . . .
-to know where my parents are taking me for my birthday (which is on Wednesday :D)
-to have another PDG
-to play the moo cow duet with Andrea *wink*
-to have an American accent
-for March Break to come quickly
-a hat just like Lara's, you know, the one with the little rim on it, and it's knitted *sigh* but I can't find them anywhere
-that my hair wasn't frizzy and BLAH
-and the list goes on . . .
Isn't that awful? Me being so greedy and selfish . . . but I don't have any other inspiration, it's not my fault. :P
I was thinking the other day about how easy it is to feel, whats the right word . . . holy and totally inspired to be good and love God, be righteous (that's not the right words, but anyways) when you're in a Church setting. The other day when I was in church, I felt so . . . amazing and satisfied, and when I get home, I feel my normal self again, like the feeling inside of me never really made a difference in my life or in how I acted. It was weird. How it's easy to feel righteous when you're in that kind of setting.
And, like Summer said on her blog . . . eternity. I can't imagine it, can't think of it or fathom it in my mind. It almost makes me a bit scared . . . eternity is a long time.
haha, my brother just said that he tok the weird quotient test . . . his score was 103. :P he's funny. *chuckles*
Anyways, off to school I go.
March break, march break, march break . . . .
legro
now I don't know what to post about, except the things I want. haha
-a piano in my room
-to have another Choral Conection concert now lol
-not to have my cello teacher move away
-to not have Math, or to be done my Math. That's not as good, but you know . . .
-to know where my parents are taking me for my birthday (which is on Wednesday :D)
-to have another PDG
-to play the moo cow duet with Andrea *wink*
-to have an American accent
-for March Break to come quickly
-a hat just like Lara's, you know, the one with the little rim on it, and it's knitted *sigh* but I can't find them anywhere
-that my hair wasn't frizzy and BLAH
-and the list goes on . . .
Isn't that awful? Me being so greedy and selfish . . . but I don't have any other inspiration, it's not my fault. :P
I was thinking the other day about how easy it is to feel, whats the right word . . . holy and totally inspired to be good and love God, be righteous (that's not the right words, but anyways) when you're in a Church setting. The other day when I was in church, I felt so . . . amazing and satisfied, and when I get home, I feel my normal self again, like the feeling inside of me never really made a difference in my life or in how I acted. It was weird. How it's easy to feel righteous when you're in that kind of setting.
And, like Summer said on her blog . . . eternity. I can't imagine it, can't think of it or fathom it in my mind. It almost makes me a bit scared . . . eternity is a long time.
haha, my brother just said that he tok the weird quotient test . . . his score was 103. :P he's funny. *chuckles*
Anyways, off to school I go.
March break, march break, march break . . . .
legro


<< Home