The is interesting . . .
ok guys, see how well you can read the information below. *wink*
Cdnuolt blveiee that I cloud aulacty uesdnatnrd wat I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmpoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porblem. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
Wow, that was challening to type. ;) I got it from a magazine. I got this from a magazine too.
The Rules of Life
The following life tips have been (rightly or wrongly) attributed to Bill Gates on a variety of internet sites. The certainly struck a chord with some of us!
Rule 1: Life is not fair, get used to it!
Rule 2: You will not make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a cell phone until you can earn both.
Rule 3: If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss.
Rule 4: Flipping a burger is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it oppotunity.
Rule 5: If you mess up, it's not your parents fault. So don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.
Rule 6: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you think you are.
Rule 7: Be nice to nerds. Cahnces are you'll end up working for one.
haha, interesting.
Well, my birthday is tomorrow, it should be fun!
And I have to go, because my Oma is taking me out for supper tonight for my birthday, before my ballet class . . . I have such a wonderful Oma, I love her so much!
Anyways, gtg.
xoxo
Legro
Cdnuolt blveiee that I cloud aulacty uesdnatnrd wat I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmpoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porblem. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
Wow, that was challening to type. ;) I got it from a magazine. I got this from a magazine too.
The Rules of Life
The following life tips have been (rightly or wrongly) attributed to Bill Gates on a variety of internet sites. The certainly struck a chord with some of us!
Rule 1: Life is not fair, get used to it!
Rule 2: You will not make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a cell phone until you can earn both.
Rule 3: If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss.
Rule 4: Flipping a burger is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it oppotunity.
Rule 5: If you mess up, it's not your parents fault. So don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.
Rule 6: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you think you are.
Rule 7: Be nice to nerds. Cahnces are you'll end up working for one.
haha, interesting.
Well, my birthday is tomorrow, it should be fun!
And I have to go, because my Oma is taking me out for supper tonight for my birthday, before my ballet class . . . I have such a wonderful Oma, I love her so much!
Anyways, gtg.
xoxo
Legro


<< Home