Youth Group Camping
helooo peoples. I haven't blogged in forever, and I'm extremely sorry, lol. Things have been seo majorly busy lately it isn't funny. Mainly cause we're renovating our garage, and I'm still trying to finish some stuff up for school that I haven't finished yet hehe. not good at all.
but CAMPING!!!! with summer, shimmer, kath, kiki, renzo, marianno, phil, evan ... yup it was awesome. All the girls slept in one tent (there's five of us), which wasn't very big at all. :P but it was fun. then there was the campfires and singing (ROTFL guys) and playing chubby bunny. and going to the beach and playing volleyball and stuff...oh shoot i gtg eat breakfast. but i'll post more later!
but CAMPING!!!! with summer, shimmer, kath, kiki, renzo, marianno, phil, evan ... yup it was awesome. All the girls slept in one tent (there's five of us), which wasn't very big at all. :P but it was fun. then there was the campfires and singing (ROTFL guys) and playing chubby bunny. and going to the beach and playing volleyball and stuff...oh shoot i gtg eat breakfast. but i'll post more later!


<< Home