the sky has wept rainbow tears

it's so bizarre how things change.
A picture frame with all the thoughts
I know, you hold inside
I hope that you can find your way back
To the place where you belong
"i miss you"
"uh, pardon?"
i just yawned. i don't really like yawning. it makes your eyes water for no apparent reason, and then you have to wipe your eyes of the wetness that the tears makes and then it looks like you might be crying.
sorta odd.
"I've never been more certain that God puts situations and people into our lives for a reason. And sometimes, although it is frightfully difficult for me to accept that statement, I need to realize that He has a greater plan in everything. And I need to have faith in that."
(a friend)
*click
NERVES.
ahhhh make them go away!
ban them.
*think think think.
re-me-mb-er
Photographs of you and me
Pictures of the friends you used to know
Where did they go?
Don't take my picture down
Don't erase everything that we had
Don't think I let you down
"i hate hate hate not seeing you."
"oh, but hate is such a strong word"
"not strong enough"
well my lovely it will all soon be over :) i cannot wait to hug you.
oh, the awkwardness of words.
my recital is tonight. it's going to be amazing and i'm so excited. chels is going to look beautiful in her pretty gold dress, and i just cannot wait.
have a good weekend everyone.
love
Janelle


<< Home