lyrics (guess)

He's in love with tragedy, in love with tragedy
She was a wreck, but he loved her
She was a wreck, but so was he
And the last time he saw Dorie, he didn't know what to say but
"Thank you because you loved me and so, ami
Cause I didn't want to stay, I didn't want to stay..."
Live, live, live because you love, love, love
And love'll make you give, give, give
And give and when you break, break, break
But you just want to fix yourself
Just to break again...
-The Last Time He Saw Dorie - Copeland
1. I threw everything out that doesn't make sense
To find a thousand more things that don't make sense
And I can't help but get lost in a fault like this
When I don't know how to hide myself in open air
Where I'm all alone, alone, alone
Careful now, you'll hurt yourself
Careful now, you'll hurt, you'll hurt someone
2. You have my attention
Like you’ve had all the while
Since that first day when you made my heart smile
With loving eyes and tired sighs that flow
3. fallin' asleep to the sound of stars shootin' round the moon
but i can't watch them fly tonight, baby
i'm too busy watching you
4. Excuse me if I'm the one, who's been mistaken here
But your logic seems to be a bit unclear
5. click
6.Someone said the silent voices
but there's no proof to speak of
no other love that i can see
so i wonder
as i ask myself ......... why am i always wondering?
7. Treasure torn out paper from the corner of a page
Measure worn out epigrams for signs of change with age
Figure out that figuratives mark Figure A and B
Images I imagined with pretty imagery (means you and me)
8. surprise, surprise, surprise...
9. there's no combination of words i could put on the back of a postcard, no song that i could sing but i can try for your heart. and our dreams, they are made out of real things...
10. it seems like just yesterday
but you're slipping away
oh you're slipping away
a cool summer night was spent watching the fireflies
dance in the light of the moon
11. he looks at her and he says “We’re going to a party. It’s a birthday party. It’s your birthday party. Happy birthday darling. We love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very much.”
12. we are nowhere, and it's now.
13. And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home
14. Though everything's the same
Inside there's something real
A faith which causes me to change(But what's different now)
15. And everything it changed overnight
This dying world you brought it back to life
And deep inside I felt things
Shifting everything was melting
Away oh away
And you gave us the most beautiful of days
16. take my world apart
17. Dont touch the positive with a negative end
Cause after all of the sparks you're left alone in the dark
18. click
19. here's a song for you lovely
remember that it is for you only, for you only
20. i was walking and singing this song
la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la la la la
walking home with the snow it is falling down
...snowflakes on my lashes.
21. With light bulbs in our pockets
we light the darkened forest.
22. This is my desire
This is my return
This is my desire to be used by you
23. here's my devotion
You're all that it means to live
24. Amazing love, how can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
25. i love you i miss you i wish you were hear
i know in your heart you still want to be near
i thank you for loving me but where have you gone
26. tell me how do we make a difference
for eternity does anybody want to know why we're alive?
27. But the giant's calling out my name
And he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
28. love
29. Just love her like Jesus, carry her to Him
His yoke is easy, His burden is light
30. Call me prodigal
Call me anything You like
I don't expect You to love me**
I don't expect You to need me
**i don't expect You to love me. but You still do.


<< Home