I was laying in bed last night, letting my mind wander from one subject to another. I always have that when I lay in bed when it's dark out and everyone else is asleep. I think about so many things, and last night I was thinking about you.
You've changed so much. Last year you were sweet, cute, innocent. And you still are, but you've let other people use you and you might not show it but I know it hurts you. You go from one guy to the next, hurting over a break up but then two days after you're with another guy, just like your other relationship never even happened. You're never gonna read this but I had to type/sort my thoughts out.
It break my heart to see how much you've changed.
It's amazing how people can change so fast. It's amazing how so many relationships today are shallow. Teenage relationships... sometimes they just make me want to laugh. I know you said you didn't care what he did to you, but I know you do. When you were talking to other people from across the room, I was sitting in a chair listening. I heard you say you didn't care, that he was just a jerk, that you didn't cry. But looking at your eyes I know you're lying. I know you cried, I can tell how much you hurt inside. When's it gonna end hon. You're still your sweet, innocent self, but you've let people scar you in a way that you should never have been scared. In so many ways you've changed but you're still the same. Wake up, realize what's happening to your life, fix it. Cause I don't want to see you hurting in another three months after another break-up, and a relationship that you knew was never going to work. Stop messing up your life and realize what they're doing to you. You can get out of this, I know you can. Be strong, cause you can't keep on going the way you are.
'Cause I know you're hurting.
So put down your burdens.
Crucify your doubts and just reach out.
Reach out to Jesus.
You've changed so much. Last year you were sweet, cute, innocent. And you still are, but you've let other people use you and you might not show it but I know it hurts you. You go from one guy to the next, hurting over a break up but then two days after you're with another guy, just like your other relationship never even happened. You're never gonna read this but I had to type/sort my thoughts out.
It break my heart to see how much you've changed.
It's amazing how people can change so fast. It's amazing how so many relationships today are shallow. Teenage relationships... sometimes they just make me want to laugh. I know you said you didn't care what he did to you, but I know you do. When you were talking to other people from across the room, I was sitting in a chair listening. I heard you say you didn't care, that he was just a jerk, that you didn't cry. But looking at your eyes I know you're lying. I know you cried, I can tell how much you hurt inside. When's it gonna end hon. You're still your sweet, innocent self, but you've let people scar you in a way that you should never have been scared. In so many ways you've changed but you're still the same. Wake up, realize what's happening to your life, fix it. Cause I don't want to see you hurting in another three months after another break-up, and a relationship that you knew was never going to work. Stop messing up your life and realize what they're doing to you. You can get out of this, I know you can. Be strong, cause you can't keep on going the way you are.
'Cause I know you're hurting.
So put down your burdens.
Crucify your doubts and just reach out.
Reach out to Jesus.


<< Home